Welcome to the Wonderful Wonder World Wiki
Anyone can edit the 458 existing articles and create more on this wiki.
- Otomate announces two new games, Spade no Kuni no Alice ~Wonderful White World~ and Spade no Kuni no Alice ~Wonderful Black World~
- English subtitles for the Heart no Kuni no Alice Musical Revival have been released
- The English patch for Anniversary no Kuni no Alice has been completed and released
- The English subtitles for Boris and Nightmare's Musical Revival endings have been completed
- English subtitles for the HnKnA Musical Revival are announced as being in the works
- Art Move Corporation, Quinrose's parent company, officially suspended business. Due to this, English publishing companies are no longer able to release localized media.
Clover no Kuni no Alice ~Wonderful Wonder World~ (クローバーの国のアリス～Wonderful Wonder World～) is the second installment in the Heart no Kuni no Alice series and the direct sequel to Heart no Kuni no Alice. It was originally released in December 2007 for PC and later released for the PS2 and PSP.
Clover no Kuni no Alice starts on the basis that Alice stayed in Wonderland but didn't fall in love with any of the roleholders. However, she is now good friends with all the roleholders from the Country of Heart. Julius and Gowland have stayed behind in the Country of Hearts and two new roleholders are introduced - Gray Ringmarc and Pierce Villiers .The game begins with Alice finding out that she's now in the Country of Clover due to the 'moving'. In Clover all the roleholders have to attend meetings together, hosted by Nightmare Gottschalk , the lord of the Tower of Clover.. Also, Alice is able to visit the forest where there are marine animals and doors that talk to her.(more...)