Welcome to the Wonderful Wonder World Wiki
Anyone can edit the 457 existing articles and create more on this wiki.
Spade no Kuni ~White~
The eighth game in the series has been announced!
Spade no Kuni ~Black~
The ninth game in the series has been announced!
Anniversary English Patch
An English patch for AnKnA has been released!
Revival English Subtitles
English subtitles for the Musical Revival have been released!
- Otomate announces two new games, Spade no Kuni no Alice ~Wonderful White World~ and Spade no Kuni no Alice ~Wonderful Black World~
- English subtitles for the Heart no Kuni no Alice Musical Revival have been released
- The English patch for Anniversary no Kuni no Alice has been completed and released
- The English subtitles for Boris and Nightmare's Musical Revival endings have been completed
- English subtitles for the HnKnA Musical Revival are announced as being in the works
- Art Move Corporation, Quinrose's parent company, officially suspended business. Due to this, English publishing companies are no longer able to release localized media.
Heart no Kuni no Alice ~Wonderful Wonder World~ (ハートの国のアリス～Wonderful Wonder World～) is the first installment in the Heart no Kuni no Alice series. It was originally released in February 2007 for PC and a version for the PS2 and PSP was released later.
Alice Liddell is an insecure girl who is jealous of her sister's beauty and grace. During one of their outings, Alice's sister goes to get a deck of cards for a game while Alice falls asleep. When a white rabbit comes and encourages her to chase him, Alice assumes she is dreaming and tries to go back to napping until the rabbit turns into a man with white rabbit ears and carries her off. Peter White throws Alice into a hole that appears in her yard and jumps in after her. When they land in a strange, open area, Peter starts confessing his undying love for her. He tells her to drink some 'medicine' but when she refuses, he simply pours the liquid into his mouth and then kisses her, forcing her to drink it. It is later revealed that this liquid is some kind of way to prevent her from going home. Alice learns that she is in Wonderland and the only way she might be able to return to her world is to interact and spend time with the strange people in Wonderland, which slowly refills the medicine vial. However, Wonderland is going through violent times - everyone is reckless and uncaring as to who lives or dies, and with a civil war going on everyone in the strange world finds it hard to trust each other with an instinct to kill.(more...)